rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Day Game Approaches to Numbers to Lays Ratio

Day Game Approaches to Numbers to Lays Ratio

spinaronnie,

Day Game is a rough business. Jankas numbers seemed a little low. I bet Roosh and Mixx would do much better.

But, I don't think Janka tried to hard for the bang. He only cared about collecting phone numbers so he could sell books on how to collect phone numbers.

The most important part of Day Game is actually the follow up. You gotta have a strong first phone call and a strong first date. The bang happens in the follow up. You have to use multiple aspects of your Game to get laid. Its more then just approaching during the day.

I think cold approach day game is the hardest way to get laid. You should try to cultivate other niches. I have no idea what my numbers are but I would guess that 1-5 out of 100 sounds about right.

Approach 100 girls during the day and see what happens. If you bang 2, you are better then Janka.

Messages In This Thread