rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bear Grylls getting hate from feminists for making all male island survivor show

Bear Grylls getting hate from feminists for making all male island survivor show

Quote: (04-23-2014 12:48 PM)berserk Wrote:  

I do in fact think it's a shame that women weren't invited. I'd particularly have liked it if feminists were invited. It would be very entertaining to watch feminists struggling to survive, because that is what would happen. It would be even more fun to see how quickly these women would adopt very submissive attitudes once food got scarce.

Of course women can fend for themselves in an agrarian society and even be able to catch fish better than the average weakling male today, provided they were raised with it, but trust me, they wouldn't want to do it after a couple of weeks.

The women would survive based on the support of the betafide males and then play it off as a personal success. There is no equality for women, they always get a leg up.

As such, I'd prefer to keep them off of shows like this, because they will never admit, to themselves or others, that they are always given a special advantage and they and the women watching the show will have further reason to believe that they can do anything a man can do (in heels!!!!1111!!!).

I'm the King of Beijing!

Messages In This Thread