rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Back to the USA for one month

Back to the USA for one month

I recently had my own experience with a mega cunt who likes rejecting guys. It was funny, I had spoken to a few of this girls friends and hit it off well. I made some remark later in the night to this particular girl, she then put her hand in front of my face and said something like "yeah, no." It was clear she was feeling like she was the hottest shit and was stroking her ego.

I had a completely calm reply to her that totally put her in her place. "Are you always this rude when you aren't interested in someone? I really don't care, and clearly you have no class." The look on her face was priceless. Her mouth was open, and I could see the wheels spinning in her head, but she decided against voicing any retort. Her friend next to her - who I'd met previously and got along with just fine - had a grin on her face. I think she enjoyed seeing her friend get calmly dismantled.

Honestly, I enjoy undressing a girl like this. A girl with an attitude like this I wouldn't be interested in talking to anyway. Sure the bang would be nice, but it would certainly be a pump and dump.

Messages In This Thread