rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

OKC from a 37-Year-Old Woman's POV

OKC from a 37-Year-Old Woman's POV

Quote:Quote:

To women marriage and children are still the ultimate form of validation...
Succinct, articulate, beautiful.

I don't always sympathize with earlier comments from Biology:
Quote:Quote:

Nothing warms my heart more than hearing about a woman in her 30s having trouble dating...
Now it's their turn to feel what it's like to have a hard time finding someone.

My Id agrees. Fuck em. For years, with hormones raging through my body and wanting to fuck at every given moment, I had no confidence and no idea how to talk to girls. So yeah, I agree. However...it's a bit harsh to blame a woman for the consequences of feminism or her upbringing. It's a bit like hating on myself for not being confident before

I have an older sister who just got divorced, and I always tell her, while it sucks she has to deal with her asshole ex-husband and go back to work and shove her kids into public screwal for 7 hrs a day...at least she has 3 adorable daughters and her ex is at least around. It's far sadder when I think about the 31 yr old woman I was seeing who would love kids but never got married because she dated alpha fux. The lonely older woman is far sadder than the struggling single mom.

(Note, I know my sister's ex really well, he's a natural alpha because he's a narcissistic sociopath, a guy I have and continue to actually look up to in certain ways....but he is and continues to totally fuck her over. Since the divorce and thus her LT financial security was inevitable, I encouraged the divorce...still not sure if that was the right thing to do)

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

Messages In This Thread