rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Black Guyz Adventures in Brasil

Black Guyz Adventures in Brasil

Quote: (07-06-2011 06:50 PM)SLIMMACKEY Wrote:  

Quote: (07-06-2011 06:05 PM)Urban Renaissance Man Wrote:  

Quote: (07-06-2011 01:00 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

They just didn't care, or in some cases, they just had a physical preference for black guys.

That is the an important aspect that many forget to mention. Some women simply like how black men look. They like the dark skin, the general body structure, full lips, etc. Some girls, who are not into thugs, simply think a guy like Morris Chestnut is simply hot. Granted, I would be the first to say it isn't everyday that you meet a girl who feels this way, since obviously the idea of dark skinned beauty isn't widely promoted in this country, not to mention the fact that the girl in question has grown up with her on races standard of beauty taught to her. Still, it is possible to meet women who simply think you're cute.

Actually, it's the women who are genuinely attracted to the physical features of black men that dark skinned brothas should be striving for. Not the 'wigger'... not the fat girl who can't get a decent man of her own race... not the girl trying to make daddy mad... not the white freak with a 'bucket list' and "sleeping with a black man" is written right below "kissing a girl"...We need to find women who generally find us indivdually attractive. And the only way to do that, AGAIN, is to get out there and campaign!

Touche'.....its all in dudes steppin their game up. I totally agree with what u said. They have women in every corner of the world that would find us attractive because they are confident enuff in themselves to follow their feelings and not give a
shit what others think. And smashin the "wigger"

or bottom of the barrel is not stripes on ones shoulder. I say if u do it, just do it but it aint nuthin special. A conisseur of the ass will smash...but if u lookin to make sumthin wifey then shoot at what u like. She'll either get at u or not. Dont holla at the fat ugly cheezy brasilian just to say u wifed one up. unless u really like her......

There's a lot to be said about individual taste. I have found women attractive who are not my general type. Some guys on here know that I think Hayden Pantierre is the All-American Gold Standard of woman, and something that all deserving men should be government issued upon graduation of med school. On the other hand, Lauryn Hill drives me crazy! Ordinarily, someone of Lauryn's physical type is something I wouldn't normally never be a attracted to, but as an individual she's hot to me! I'm sure many girls experience the same dynamic when it comes to liking guys who ordinarily aren't their type.

Another good point you brought up is not wifying up an ugly girl "unless you like her." Now, I cant totally co-sign that statement because I don’t think you should ever wife up an UGLY girl, but I can relate to being genuinely attracted to women who normally wouldn't quite meet , or just barely meets my beauty cut off requirements. Yet, there's something about her that just 'gets to me.' A sex appeal of some sort that transcends her physical beauty. The girl that plays 'Meadow' on the "Sopranos" tv show comes to mind. Not what I'd call really pretty, but something about her gets to me. An even better example is Jodie Foster. I can clearly see she looks like a chairwoman for the San Francisco Gay Pride Festival, yet there's something about her that gets to me. (Note: Neither of those women could be classified as UGLY in their prime) I think certain allowances should be made for the 'something about her gets to me' phenomena as well.

Messages In This Thread