rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Any tips for GERMANY?

Any tips for GERMANY?

Quote: (07-06-2011 05:39 AM)InternationalSwagger Wrote:  

I was near Frankfurt, Germany this past weekend and besides the presence of American Soldiers who often damage the reputation of young mobile and global, well rounded and cultured Playboys from the US near some of the towns ...I think Germany can be very promising If you hit the right cities. With that said I was there for a quick three days visiting a girl that couchsurfed with me about a year ago on her around the world trip. She invited me to stay with her family in her hometown outside of Frankfurt in a village and to visit her Family for the a town festival which happens once per year during the 1st week of July....The festival was cool but it’s a town of about 2000 so not many targets but I was already pre-occupied with my nice blonde piece, home cooked breakfast food and great hospitality so I was good.
Her Mom and Dad were super cool and picked me up from the airport 2 hours away from Frankfurt smashed all weekend.

The festival had a few cuties but a town and area with that little of population wasn't going to have major talent...The real goldmine was where we headed to the next day....

Würzburg....Home of Dirk Nowitzki and a big University Town with a population of 150K and its famous for it’s wine in located in the Franconia Region, arts, culinary and being one of the cities in the music scene with all the major bands/artists and tours coming through to perform....I would compare it to a smaller Austin and it’s only an hour from Frankfurt. The town is postcard perfect and has several UNESCO WORLD Heritage Sites within it’s walls. The chick I was with went to University there so she was familiar with the town. Great town for walking around and right on the Meine River. The Student population is about 40,000 and it was TONS of fine girls walking around there Blondes, Brunetts, Black hair with a mellow vibe....My head was on a swivel the whole time and It’s small enough to get a nice pulse of the city and to really milk it for 2-3 during the summer months. The whole city is walkable and bike-able so you don't even need a car and you have the ICE Train terminal so you can be in Frankfurt in less than an hour and other cities close by easily as well.

Day Game:

Meine Quay: This is the Riverwalk located right on the Meine Riverfront when I was there people were just kicking back there in the early evening with open bottles, wine, beer and I was getting tons of IOI’s but I was with my honey and couldn't make a move. Tons of honies just chilling out ripe for conversation and the weather during this time of year is perfect.

Main Street Downtown: Forgot the name of it but It had plenty of Cafes, Bars & Restaurants to walk around.
Scenic Meine Old River Bridge - Has some nice outdoor wine spots where you can simply post up and get at girls walking, jogging or biking by. Set up in a similar way as Charles Bridge in Prague but a bit smaller and more quaint.

Hybrid Day & Night Game Spot:

City Beach: Where all the cool kids go as early as 5pm head here for drinks and small bites alongside the river with the DJ spinning music until 2am....tons of chicks here nightly.

Riverfront Osteria Hofbrau: Great Italian Pizza mixed with wines and bres overlooking the river.

Night Game Venues:

Odeon Lounge : Younger Girls under 18-20.

Studio: Over 21 and mature women. Top 40 and Hip-Hop & R&B.
Tons of Bars all throughout the City as well walking distance to each other.

Club Airport: My girl told me about this place...says it’s get overrun with American Soldiers and Girls who want to meet them...4 different Terminals (Rooms) Playing Hip-Hop/R&B, Dance, Latin & Reggaeton, Rock. Says the soldiers go pretty crazy in the place, some sights, thirsty behavior, captain saving hoes the whole nine yards. But I’m sure If you distinguish yourself from the foolishness you can clean up but these days I avoid places like this. I believe it’s mostly a under 23 year old crowd.

General Observations: I saw a two obvious American Brothas in the town with some solid level 8 girls strolling around town so that was a good sign for the place. I feel this would be a solid place for someone to settle in for 1 or 2 months to take advantage of both Frankfurt and the more intimate small town atmosphere that Würzburg has to offer. I think I would be able to pull like crazy living there and maybe even taking a class or teaching one. The place is very cheap for German Standards, many outdoor markets, vibrant art scene that is large and diverse enough not be be overwhelmed and tasty food beer and wine under 3 euros at the restaurants and bars and it’s High Quality.

Being a University Town it stays active with people biking, jogging and walking through the town and tons of beautiful German women. My girl told me it stays popping there Monday-Saturday and she still goes there to hang out since she lives an hour away. This is a place I would definitely like to come back and check out more for at least a few weeks and just kick back and get ingrained into the local network a bit...

Staying in this town has definitely opened me up to smaller European University Towns with population no more than 150K and not overrun with immigrants to research a bit more because I feel as a GQ educated, well traveled Brotha my value would go up TRI-FOLD just by visiting the place and spending quality time there and I don’t think I would be bored with being able to rotate in and out to Frankfurt anytime.

The closest military base is an hour away (Schweinfurt which should be avoided at all costs) and the upscale spots in town do not let in the knucklehead USM personnel so that’s a plus in my book. Most of them cancel themselves out with the douche-bag clothing they wear, boorish behavior, drunk and not coming G so doormen can easily distinguish.

I would say for brothas to stand out as a non-serviceman go the GQ route or dress down a bit to a more chill college prep vibe (no fitted hats and jeans/shirts with gaudy graphics) same goes for Latinos. For white dudes my German chick was pointing out to me guys she thought most of the servicemen looked like RedNecks who are everywhere in the the USM so you have to make sure to come clean as well because they think most of those types are Bush supporters and will not give you the time of day.

Basically you just have to work against the negative stereotype of the Americans that are already there and you will be gold. The good thing is that If you post in Würzburg they won’t even see you coming and you will get mad respect in my opinion. Has anyone here been to Würzburg or have any more intel on the place?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/W%C3%BCrzburg#University
Great and interesting report.
That town looks picture post card perfect.The Germans really give a damn, when they've got a pretty place they preserve it,I like that.
I imagine it's crucial to be there in the summer to enjoy the cafe culture and talent spotting.
I love German women too,usually taller with bigger breasts and great asses...when they're sexy,thay can't be beat.So broadminded too...no hang ups sexually.
Hope you had a great time.
I'll try to make it to Germany this year.

Messages In This Thread