rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Poetry Slammer Responds to "5 Reasons to Date a Girl with an Eating Disorder"

Poetry Slammer Responds to "5 Reasons to Date a Girl with an Eating Disorder"

I can say after doing catering events for many sororities these past few months that this girl is becoming more and more common. Yes, there are "hot" sororities that get a disproportionate amount of attention, setting these young girls up for a lifetime of thirsty overqualified dudes pandering for their attention. They're getting young men and women started early in life with this power dynamic: the hot sorority girls get spoiled with attention beyond belief, and you have the leftovers who, instead of bettering themselves and making themselves more desirable, find purpose and meaning in saving the world from anything that threatens their progressive brainwashing. Somewhere in between you find the occasional girl that withdraws from all this shit and keeps some degree of being down-to-earth, but in my observation they're rare.

Look at this girl here. Indignant, smug, "informed", overweight. These girls are supposed to be in their prime and it's going to get uglier every year they get closer to 30.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Messages In This Thread