rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

OKC from a 37-Year-Old Woman's POV

OKC from a 37-Year-Old Woman's POV

Quote: (04-16-2014 10:30 PM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

. I really think the playing field does change after 35 and men have it much easier.

I wanted to Emphasize this, because a lot of guys (even here)don't seem to get it. As a man, as you age, your value SKYROCKETS(if you have your shit together) Thing is, this doesnt mean just with the over 35 crowd, but with the barely legal 16(depending on location/country as this is an international forum)-24 crowd of women who you really should be playing the filed with.

Thing is, a lot of these women past age 30 give so much trouble to guys during the dating phase that it isnt worth it. (which is why I think your friend(s) are most likely leaving out some major parts to the story).

EVEN IF they were great women, no-bullshit, generally happy people, willing to cook, clean, and be a woman for her man etc etc . . . The threat of divorce nearly bankrupting men with their shit together (not to mention the trouble with being able to see their kids thanks to the divorce court system here) is enough to keep the "good" men who are smart enough to have their lives together at age 35, AND be alpha enough to keep the attraction going a lot longer than average - away from:

1)Older women who may want marriage/kids
2)Marriage/kids/serious relationships in the U.S. and other western countries
3)Rolling the dice (in which the odds are extreemely against you) in finding a woman in the west to marry and raise a family with, who wont screw you over at her whim. (Divorce rates over 60% with the laws the way they are now = smart men. . .GOOD men, not taking the gamble for "love")

Personally I think if a woman hasn't had kids by 30 now in this society, she's lost. Thing is, it's not really her fault! This is the fenimist Endgame. . .and as much as I hate talking about/complaining about feminism (I'm pretty sure this is my first post on the subject) Feminism is actually destroying the lives of women, the very women they sought to liberate.

Thing is, their "liberation" from:

A) Keeping themselves attractive throuhgout their marriage
B) making the home for their husbands and families
C) Keeping THEIR end of the bargin and giving sex to the husband on demand (the agreement for requiring a man to only have sex with her)

Has put them in another set of shackles:

NATURE.

You can't beat nature, no matter how many laws, movements, social, and moral pressures you put on people, Nature always wins. Feminism pretty much has tried and failed to stop nature, and these innocent(I say innocent because they grew up brainwashed away from nature)women, are paying the price.

What are we. . .are you going to do about it?

Movements, are not the answer - The manosphere is really a failed movement in the sense that it has really moved from the core of what they should be doing - bring men back to nature as men and is poised to go "Mainstream" and lose all vestiges of its former core.

Affecting this problem from the outside isn't going to cut it.

The only way to solve this problem is for each Man to take advantage of their OWN nature and:

A)Bang as many young, nubile women they want
B)Work on acquiring the money, wealth and lifestyle the desire
C)doing A and B while ignoring sad stories of western women losing out, ignore society, getting rid of people in their lives that would not approve of their life style and cause problems, and surronding themselves with the people, places, and things they enjoy.

The rest will eventually fall into place.

Men will understand that you can date tons of young women untill you basically die if you keep your shit together. As you age, life becomes easier for you...if you let it.

I personally dont intend to marry any woman from the U.S. canade, any western nation. IF I ever decide to have a family, It would be in my late 50's early 60's if at all. It's just not worth it in this current society yet.

IF divorce laws were to ever change and divorce.custody courts were changed to truly want to help BOTH members of the marriage/family. THEN things will get better, but really, that's not my fight to change that. Nature will eventually change it. Either easily, or with extreme destructive force.

Isaiah 4:1

Messages In This Thread