rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lessons from Jail Bait

Lessons from Jail Bait

Quote: (07-04-2011 07:10 PM)UrbanNerd Wrote:  

And THIS thinking is the #1 reason why so many men are in a financial mess after relationships. You dudes (not saying you) goto college, doing everything to impress professors, start businesses, slave through the corporate world and stack money, THEN......

You go get involved or marry or have a child with some chick who makes 10 times less than you...all over some p*ssy.

Firstly, I think that the implicit assumption here is that an older, "career" woman will be less likely to take you for a ride in divorce court, or seek alimony.
I am skeptical of that notion.

Secondly, I don't think that anybody here is advocating for marriage in the US (where family law is so hostile to men), so who are you talking to?
You're apparently putting "gamers" into this box, but it doesn't seem like most of the gamers here fit your description.

Thirdly, since this is a travel forum, couldn't a man who does fit your description theoretically eliminate most of your stated concerns by traveling and starting a family/marrying in a nation without such punitive family law systems?
If he does this, then where does he stand with you? Is he still "a sucker" for this, even though he has eliminated the risks(which are most prominent in the US and UK anyway)?

Quote:Quote:

I don't know about YOU ALL but I like nice gifts. I like not picking up the tab. I don't think all of you are just gonna lay up with some chick in your apartment or some hotel room all day. You will want to do other things and for ME, I am not going to be 100% financially responsible.

So your main reason for gaming older women is that they can pay for things and buy you presents?

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Messages In This Thread