rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Anal Sex Jihad

Anal Sex Jihad

In many cities there exists zones for housing, industrial, mixed use and commercial. In that mix you have ones here there are bars and restaurants. Broken further down there exists gay zones. Gay districts etc. in Toronto church street and Wellesley street area is known as the gay village. AKA gay district. Basically you know gere to go if you are gay.

After living for 2 years in Doha Qatar in the Middle East such areas did not exist but more blended within society. How do I know,,,,well a buddy of mine is gay and gave me the scoop of the amount of homosexuality happening. Separating the sexes doesn't stop sex. It still goes on. As for those who don't, they get all sexually frustrated and blow themselves up. Don't even get me started........I saw guys transitioning from MTF with plucked eyebrows, blush and a sort of mannerism that indicated this observation. Religion can only control human nature and sexual urges for so long. As for Anal sex when it comes to jihad, well many will have their own interpretations. Homosexuality Is forbidden, yet lying takiyya (taqiya) is permitted in certain cases. Perhaps the imam read certain verses in various books and made this interpretation,

Messages In This Thread