rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

OKC from a 37-Year-Old Woman's POV

OKC from a 37-Year-Old Woman's POV

Quote: (04-16-2014 11:12 PM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

Quote: (04-16-2014 11:07 PM)iknowexactly Wrote:  

Broken Arrow, just because of my unhinged rant don't think I didn't appreciate your excellent post.

I get where you're coming from. And I left out the bad decisions these women made that got them to this place.

99 percent of the time it involved "following their hearts" (i.e. dating losers). If men followed their dicks like women followed their hearts, we'd all be fleeced by whores and strippers.

Nor did I offer an alternative, but I think it's self-evident. You have your Filipinos. As for me, there is a reason my circle of Czech and Russian friends keeps expanding. American women are more a pit stop than a destination at this point.

Actually I fucked up with Slavic girls in the 90s just like the American bitches fucked up with me. I was there in 1993 the day they elected Yeltsin.

It was like a candy store, college grad white guy had a huge White God Factor.

I just didn't have the money to keep going back easily and didn't realize the window would close. Internet and Facewhore elevated their expectations through the roof.

Now my experience in Ukraine over the last three years indicates I can get better quality in Asia due to being over 50.

Messages In This Thread