rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Weekend trip to Lviv report

Weekend trip to Lviv report

Quote: (04-15-2014 01:23 PM)whoishe Wrote:  

I've promised Roosh that I will write a few words about my weekend trip, so here I am.

they paid for their own taxi back home. After some dancing, talking and light Kino (which is probably the worst part of my "game" which doesnt really exist) at the club I've later took two numbers. Tried to invite one of them for bowling on Sunday, but she rejected (in usual very polite way), so we exchanged VK contacts and based on yesterday conversation it looks like we will be in contact, so I will try when coming next time here.

PS. I forgot - one of the girls who was sitting with me at the table said "Fuck Feminism" when we were discussing polish chicks I think. I will definitely be back there...[Image: idea.gif]

+1 for really good account..

I don't even feel bad I struck out in Lviv, because they are so nice about it when they are not interested.

Seriously, I almost would rather talk to a Ukraine girl who rejects me than a sneering, patronizing American Female Transvestite who "tolerates" me being around her.

Messages In This Thread