rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lessons from Jail Bait

Lessons from Jail Bait

Quote: (07-04-2011 12:47 PM)ManAbout Wrote:  

Quote: (06-30-2011 09:08 AM)UrbanNerd Wrote:  

...and where is the "challenge" of the young teen girls?

And this from a guy who specializes in dating over the hill 30 something year olds. The under 21 year olds are the greatest challenge out there. They are being bombarded by male attention almost every minute of the day.

If I wanted to date the type of women you date I would have a date lined up every night of the week. These old bags are so desperate for a man, their biological clocks are clicking so loudly, as long as you are reasonably attractive and have a decent job, they are the ones that will be pursuing you.

It is amusing to hear a guy who exclusively takes women that most guys here don't want, talk about being "challenged". Ironic and hilarious.

I seriously doubt that any of the young teens girls mentioned on this board are some 18 year old in Harvard. More than likely anything about "game" on this board on teens is about some teen who is probably gullible.

As long as it is about "running game", I guess being in your 20's and 30's and gaming teens is OK. The problem is that many of you cats will end up falling in love and marrying these same teens who bring nothing to the table.

...then complain about the things being unfair later on...but I digress.

Messages In This Thread