rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lessons from Jail Bait

Lessons from Jail Bait

Quote: (07-04-2011 07:57 AM)ManAbout Wrote:  

Quote: (06-30-2011 09:08 AM)UrbanNerd Wrote:  

Most guys that continually aim for much younger GIRLS, especially the guys ages 20 to 29 who want some TEEN girl do it because they really do not want to challenged mentally. These guys rather "over-qualify" and overwhelm and later on get deeply involved with some girl who really brings NOTHING to the table. Now while you collecting flags and just banging, that is fine. The issue is when guys actually try to establish some relationship with some girl still in her teens while he is well into his 20's.

I mean you are 25, 26 or 27 and aiming for 17/18 year olds?...Really?

What possibly could a 17 year old and 28 year old bank investor talk about?

...and where is the "challenge" of the young teen girls?

Is this what those over the hill 35 year olds that you like to hang out with tell you? This is such a bitter old feminist thing to say. I really think you are on the wrong board.

There are a lot of really stupid 30+ year old women. Who could you have a more intellectual conversation with, an 18 year old that is going to Harvard and wants to study medicine or a 30 year old waitress?

Would a 30 something year old banker have more in common with a younger girl who wants get an MBA and work in investment banking? Or a 35 year old cashier at the supermarket?

And the typical club chick doesn't progress too far mentally after her teens anyway. So, I would rather be banging a young, dumb, hot club chick than a old dumb 35 year old who still thinks she is hot.

Yeah, I have to agree with ManAbout on this one. That post up there by UrbanNerd sounded awfully reminiscent of some of the statements regularly made by older feminists about men who date down. Lots of shaming.

Quote:Quote:

guys ages 20 to 29 who want some TEEN girl do it because they really do not want to challenged mentally

How many men of any age do you honestly believe will have the ability to provide a mental challenge at the top of their list of qualities in a woman they are seeking?
I'm sure there are men who care, but to be honest, the vast majority do not. If this were the case, then mature, 30+ careerist women (lawyers, doctors, etc) would be the hottest tickets around, but they aren't. Models with far less in the way of academic credentials seem to attract many more men on average.

Since men in general clearly don't put this quality at the top of their list, UrbanNerd, what reason have you to conclude that most men who date down care?

get deeply involved with some girl who really brings NOTHING to the table.

You honestly believe that most American women aged 20+ actually bring a lot to the table? Aside from sex, what exactly is it that they provide? I really want to hear this one.

What possibly could a 17 year old and 28 year old bank investor talk about?

I don't think it is uncommon for many 30 year old men to complain about how difficult 25-30 year old women can be to talk to about substantive things. This problem does not seem entirely related to age-men in general just don't find it all that easy to relate to women on an intellectual level, regardless of age.

That, and there is also the fact that you are on a game site, and have seemingly forgotten how all of that works. All that is needed for a man to have a successful conversation with a woman is for him to a) have some basic inner game sorted(something that is more common with age, believe it or not) and b) hit all of her attraction triggers(which can involve a whole lot of things, including good conversation, looks, dress, venue selection, etc).

That age difference doesn't preclude any of this from working out. In fact, given the nature of female attraction, a 28 year old would probably have an easier time attracting/turning on a 17-18-19 year old than would her average same-aged teen male peer.
Finding something to talk about isn't that hard with these things in mind.

...and where is the "challenge" of the young teen girls?

Where is my reason to care about this "challenge" you value so highly?

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Messages In This Thread