rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

People Buying Fake Followers on Twitter

People Buying Fake Followers on Twitter

Quote: (04-14-2014 01:48 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

You think twitters bad you should see instagram.

Now nobodies can purchase followers, likes, and shout outs.

It's laughable that nobodies have 10k followers yet only 50-100 likes on one photo. At least keep up the appearance by buying likes for each photo.

The thirst for validation and want has never been so real.

There is only one friend of mine who has an organic following that reached over 11k, because he manages and works with some of todays upcomings dj's.

It's not that hard to create a following, one of my old jobs was social media manager, you can create buzz and interest easy by just interacting with other users and businesses.

I see so many chicks on Instagram who have 10k followers, and at first I thought that every thirsty dude on the planet has an Instagram that followes hot chicks. Now I know these lizards just buy like 9k followers and the rest are the thirsty dudes. I see so many that claim to be these fitness gurus and **** like that. They don't know WTF they're talking about. They're 20 year old chicks who work out 3 hours a week and haven't hit the wall yet, nothing more.

It's kind of funny, because Instagram is really the social media version of the female hamster in a lot of ways.

Messages In This Thread