rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Feminist Style: Consent-Themed Underwear

Feminist Style: Consent-Themed Underwear

Quote: (04-15-2014 01:20 AM)kosko Wrote:  

Dumpy Toronto export whom studies Engineering at Sexless U of Waterloo. I can imagine the army of frustrated dudes whom do her labs to give her the time to run feminist side-hustles at one of our hardest Engineering Schools.

Women with all this extra money these days. I want it. How can I crack their vault without having to open a cake shoppe, or a Starbucks franchise? They just spend and waste money. How can I tap into this? It requires to much mind numbing activity though. When I tried to infiltrate a feminist consent group last year for research I got bored after a month. Faking it was to hard and taxing, and they really just spew out cliches non-stop and sit around naked and talk about vaginas. Couldn't handle it. You need Proxys to infiltrate and troll effectively.

We need Mrs Chocolate to front a troll feminist Kick-starter operation. These blind feminists blindly throw cash and any buzz-word idea. Use the cash to buy advertising for ROK to troll them even more.

Mrs. Chocolate can be like our own dark version of Ann Coulter.

BTW, has anyone opened Mrs Chocolate's pussy yet?

Messages In This Thread