rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Atlantics Shoestring Game Thread

Atlantics Shoestring Game Thread

Quote: (04-13-2014 10:44 PM)Teddykgb Wrote:  

What about the whole adding her to FB thing? You've never had that backfire at all or she finds out too much about you?

I have most of my interesting travel pics up but I'm not really big into FB and have only around 100 friends. Could you see this as a negative?

This also might be a little difficult for me because I usually get off work around 2:30 so I couldn't line anything up until about 3:30 or 4 at the earliest which might be fine since that not too late.

I do like this a lot though and this fits my style. I have a few coffee shops that are 5 minutes or less walking away from my building.

I went through my facebook and removed all party style pics and anything that wasn't favourable. I only have about 50 photos on my facebook. All interesting and semi professional. I have also removed all my info except for one or two very basic bits - no employment or education history. Remove all your links to fan pages, likes, movies etc. Kepp it really basic. The idea is its just like a bigger tinder - showing as much value as possible.

Next I locked down my page - remove your wall so no one can leave stupid posts etc.

I would try for after work coffee dates then and see how it goes. Maybe pack some extra clothes so you seem fresh when you show up.

Best of luck man. It works great after you get used to doing it a few times.
Quote: (04-13-2014 11:13 PM)Earth Wrote:  

thanks for sharing

No problem

Messages In This Thread