rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Drunk Post

Drunk Post

Hehehe...

Crying in this sense can be a good thing! You are allowing yourself to FEEL INTENSELY.

Meditating is THE MOST transformative practice anyone can undertake. If you have the interest, I'd suggest it emphatically. It is the act of GETTING OUT OF YOUR HEAD (where you only spend your time worrying, overthinking, instead of FEELING and learning how to FLOW.)

... And a psychologist wouldn't hurt (I am a psychology student myself), you'd get to understand the emotional patterns you carry.

But I'd say you shouldn't worry too much, what you are going through is perfectly normal, undergoing change, learning new abilities etc.

Whenever we are confronted with situations that challenge our old patters, there is always the struggle where we unconsciously try to fall back to our old ways. We are conditioned to being such and such, and any long-lasting change is hard and takes time. Don't be too harsh on yourself and don't overthink it. With time, you will get the idea.

Think of it as a phase you are going through, one of the hardships of learning this "art" we call Game.

And lets not overdo this post, lets not deviate much from the purpose of the forum.

Hope to have been of some help.

Messages In This Thread