rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Importance of height

Importance of height

I've dated girls taller than me by as much as three inches. And I'm above 6 foot. It really doesn't matter once you're horizontal. It effects maybe one sex position. Wear your cowboy boots and problem is solved.

The problem with tall people is they stick out like a tree and are constantly being noticed. They tend to have closed, minimized body movements in an attempt to not appear all gangly. Tall women you'll generally see in uglyass ballerina flats trying to get low and out of notice, while the other women are looking glamorous wearing heels. Women with feet at size 12 and above have really restricted, crappy choices in shoes, and women who consider themselves too tall have all sorts of mental issues about wearing feminine heels. Pretty much everything you can find her off the shelf says "Hi, I'm a dental hygienist with an abnormal fondness for taupe."

Tall girls intellectually desire taller men because they're looking for cover that they can hide behind, although they'll say it in a more round about way. But when they see you they will judge you by the top of your head to their eye height, not the top of their own head. If you're within 5 inches of her height, your head will be at her eye height, and she'll think you're tall enough. And once you get past your opening, none of that shit matters anyway. Believe me, they're habitual wallflowers and waaaaay to shy to hit on men the way shorter, more aggressive women will. They think a nervous half-second glance is flirtatious. Like I said, stunted, minimized body language because they've spent most of their life exposed, without cover, and they've discovered their arms move with all the subtlety and grace of semaphore poles.

As to the nutrition and life span issue, see Fogel's book "The Escape from Hunger and Premature Death, 1700-2100: Europe, America, and the Third World" http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0521004888 It basically helps up until the height 6'4", and which point side effects of gigantism start to set in, reducing life span again. True giants have miserable lives of continuous pain because their body is too heavy for their skeleton and joints, while living in darkness because their body has grown so big its squishing their optic nerve into blindness. André the Giant started wearing a steel back brace in his 20s, and did not live to be an old man, dying of congestive heart failure at age 47.

"Alpha children wear grey. They work much harder than we do, because they're so frightfully clever. I'm awfully glad I'm a Beta, because I don't work so hard. And then we are much better than the Gammas and Deltas. Gammas are stupid. They all wear green, and Delta children wear khaki. Oh no, I don't want to play with Delta children. And Epsilons are still worse. They're too stupid to be able to read or write. Besides they wear black, which is such a beastly color. I'm so glad I'm a Beta."
--Aldous Huxley, Brave New World

Messages In This Thread