rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Spoof Mobile App for Beta Orbiters

Spoof Mobile App for Beta Orbiters

Quote: (04-09-2014 06:40 PM)cardguy Wrote:  

It is hard to grasp at times. But basically - a chick wants to imagine you just picked a bunch of random stuff to wear. And the fact it looks great on you is just because everything looks great on you.

Co-sign. An extension of this- if you also believe this yourself; that you really can pull it off, then often you can. As an example, I picked out a couple of items from the woman's rail last time I was charity shopping. Plain hoodys, size ten and twelve. Now apart from the fact that I'm busting out of the top and it's showing my v-torso nicely (alhough a bit of a hipster look TBH, won't suit all venues) it's obvious to any girl that it's a girl's top. Did someone say pre-qualification? They'll wanna know who's it is, where you got it.

I have a standard line borrowed from the Beautiful South. You know- "Well, it turns out I'm a perfect ten. But I wear a twelve" [Image: biggrin.gif] Then take that line wherever you want, in middle class/Brit hipster circles you can't loose with music.

They who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety- Benjamin Franklin, as if you didn't know...

Messages In This Thread