rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Scandanavia Trip Journal

Scandanavia Trip Journal

Quote: (06-30-2011 08:50 PM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

MrGM,
While I do agree that being latino/Brazuca in Europe and Scandinavia is a great advantage due to the exotic factor, the girl on that pic with that Brasilian guy is nothing to write home about. She'd be a 4 on a good day while being drunk. Seriously dude.

That is damn good news for guys like me with low standards (spend enough time where I live and yours would be low too).

In all honesty I'd have given that girl a solid 7. At my school, she might even be able to squeeze into 7.5-8 territory. I'm being completely serious, no exaggeration. Girls like her command that type of respect on my campus, and carry the egos to match. [Image: dodgy.gif]

If she is just a 4 there then I'm thinking Finland has a lot of potential.

Damn it, I need to get to Europe. More importantly, some of these girls we all know here in the US need to be shipped to Scandinavia individually for a couple of months along with their inflated egos. I'd pay to see their reactions.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Messages In This Thread