rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

North Dakota/Minneapolis/Winnipeg

North Dakota/Minneapolis/Winnipeg

Quote: (06-29-2011 10:09 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

I was even green with envy of this white girl a fat, beer-belly and love handles broda was all over! He'd never have that in Miami even if he was rich!! I want to be lazy and fat and get laid by Hayden Panettiere looking women too!! I'm still angry! Him being black was all he needed to get delicious, blue-eyed blonde girls. I was furious cuz I bust my ass to look good!! I can't imagine what a GQ looking broda would do in Fargo!

Mixx

I'm a brotha originally from the Tri-State area, and I'm nowhere near being fat...but, never in my wildest dreams did I consider rollin' thru Fargo/Grand Forks. Those towns have never anywhere near my radar -- until now.

I really didn't think that the quality of ladies would be high there...cause I always believed that all of the dimes that grew up in small towns like those would get the hell out of there, and move to a more poppin' big city (like MPLS), when they grew up.

Messages In This Thread