rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

First time home in 6 years - my analysis..

First time home in 6 years - my analysis..

Quote: (04-02-2014 10:00 PM)The Father Wrote:  

Quote: (04-02-2014 08:44 PM)RawGod Wrote:  

Somehow with the flow of stories like these, RoK posts going viral, and a few other small signs in the media, I really have a feeling in my gut that the tide is turning. After all, obesity has plateaued. I think attractive women are more and more wanting to be feminine and differentiate themselves from their fat and feminist sisters. And I think Obama-era liberalism has peaked. What comes next culturally won't be a return to some golden age, it may not be entirely to our liking, and it won't come overnight, but a new and refreshing era is on the way.

God, I admire your optimism! Maybe what's changed is that men are finally realizing it is better to not be married! The only reason, I see, to get married in the past was to have sex and have kids. But today, there is FAR more sex outside of marriage than inside it. And kids? I love kids, but you know you are playing with a live hand grenade if you have kids: You could end up seeing this 2x a month and paying THOUSANDS to an ex-bitch for the privilege. Seems like a far better deal to stay single, chase tail, and pursue your own enlightenment. And maybe that's why men are getting happier...we are throwing off the raw deal women foisted on us the last 30-40 years.

honestly dude, the only way to have kids here in the US is to live like I did; to be raised outside the mainstream. I grew up in a home that's closest to what people here think of the 1950s and that's because my parents lived outside the American mainstream and in their Hispanic-Catholic bubble; almost as if we lived back in our original ethnic homeland (west-central Mexico).

the american mainstream is fucked up beyond belief. children raised in the mainstream most of the time are fuck ups because either mommy and daddy were too busy chasing the elusive dollar, mommy sacked daddy and told him to fuck off through divorce court, or daddy was a pussy and mommy was the one in charge.

i want to get married and have kids eventually but I would never live in the american mainstream. if I do, I would get the raw deal like how some men on this forum have or most of the fathers of men here.

Messages In This Thread