rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

First time home in 6 years - my analysis..

First time home in 6 years - my analysis..

Quote: (04-02-2014 06:28 PM)Blick Mang Wrote:  

Better than London, on average. You see some absolute stunners there (more so than any other city in Europe), but the overwhelming majority of girls look like they have downs syndrome and haven't slept in a week.

Wh-wh-what?? Spent lots of time in London. Also, Prague, Warsaw, Budapest, Bratislava, Paris, and a few others. The only hot girls I saw in London were from CEE.

As for American girls being less fake than European girls, this also has me at a loss...perhaps the difference is that you are speaking of rural American girls, vs. the girls in European cities. I agree that, anywhere you go, the city skanks will be more jaded. But the country-side girls in central and eastern Europe, if you could speak a little of their language, were far simpler than even rural American girls. I went to school in central Pennsylvania and got to know a lot of small town PA girls. Wouldn't compare them to girls in any country east of Austria.

Messages In This Thread