rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I Stopped Reading the News, And Why You Should Too

I Stopped Reading the News, And Why You Should Too

I am just so fucking sick of the mainstream news news dishing out rubbish information with no valid sources and just being repetitive.

For example, this Malaysian airline plane that has gone missing. There is really only some new information coming out every 4 or 5 days. But 1 newspaper will publish 4 articles about it every day. Just regurgitating the same information as the day before and not even giving us some new pictures or diagrams.

I also hate how much of an influence it has on stupid people.
Like this Ukraine conflict... Had the whole world against Putin and Russia. Then they had the referendum in Crimea and it was something like like 74% of people there wanted Crimea to be part of Russia anyway.
I didn't see any information in the newspapers about the history and back story of Crimea either.

Then I get pissed off at how left wing the mainstream media is. I could go on for days about that.

Its only really worth reading when there is a big world event... Or when a plane disappears. But you will eventually end up getting pissed off when you think you might get some new information today and its exactly the same as yesterday.

The less fucks you give, the more fucks you get.

Messages In This Thread