rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sydney Datasheet 2014 by Biologist

Sydney Datasheet 2014 by Biologist

I spent about 6 months in Sydney and thoroughly enjoyed it for the sunshine, the scenery, the fantastically high wage, the good banter with Aussie lads...

...but its absolutely shocking for game. I'm 6ft 0 tall and generally hover around 200lbs and 10% bodyfat - I played rugby in college and have kept up a fairly decent workout program since. In most countries I've ever been in I get drunk girls opening me, walking up to me and complementing my body etc. In Australia I felt slightly below average. Every single middle class 20something Aussie guy I was friends with was 6ft+, 200lbs+ and ripped. I've never been in another place in my life with such an ingrained gym culture (and solid genetics, apparently).

If you're an 8 in the U.S./Europe as a guy you'll be a 6 in Sydney. This distorts the hooking up/dating market so much its not even funny.

Messages In This Thread