rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Anti picks up a girl on a plane

Anti picks up a girl on a plane

Great story. I've gotten girls' numbers on planes a couple times before but similarly had them go nowhere due to logistical issues (I'm still waiting for one to be either on a return flight where we both live in the same city or for us to be staying near each other at the destination). I don't think I'm as bold as you were, I generally treat it like a day-game approach and ramble until they initiate a personal chat with the plan of staying chill and non-cocky and eventually using GALNUC to get the number.

For a 90-minute flight I think the way you executed it was perfect. On longer flights I'll typically pass some of the time in the middle of the flight by sleeping, reading, or watching a movie and then actively spit game again down the home stretch, rather than continuously engage the girl for hours on end in a situation where it's difficult to escalate.

Let us know how this goes--it sounds like she was really attracted to you but a month is a long time to expect a lead to stay warm (especially a chick with a boyfriend).

Messages In This Thread