rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Anti picks up a girl on a plane

Anti picks up a girl on a plane

Nice story, solid game. It's too bad that I don't think there's anything you can do about the number. I've had situations like that and when I finally text the girl they're ice cold. I think the only thing you can do is take a shot at asking her out asap, maybe right before you get back and have a date set for the next day or something.

As for plane stories, I only have one. I had a situation where my plane was delayed an hour so I went to the airport bar. Sat next to a decent chick who was a few years older than me, started talking to her, and got her digits before I bounced to get some food to take on the flight. I get to my seat on the plane early, then I see her walk on and she chooses to sit next to me (Southwest flight so open seating, she was one of the last on the plane). It was a 6 hour flight. I got bored of her 30 mins in and just passed out. Never texted her obviously.

Messages In This Thread