rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Avoidant behavior lately

Avoidant behavior lately

Quote: (03-26-2014 09:46 AM)Kaii Wrote:  

Guys,

I have a bit of a problem lately. I noticed that I now want to avoid any situation that requires me to make any kind of effort. I especially want to avoid anything that cause a conflict. It's not out of fear, it's just lately I just don't care.

For example, I have a good job and good income. I have plenty of money to pay my bills. But, I continually pay them late. Why? I just don't even feel like going online to make a payment or writing checks. I now have things getting behind and I still don't want to to call and set things straight or even think about it.

In my personal life, I have a g/f who is cool and I like her a lot, but I don't even want to deal with her. Even if it’s just her coming over for sex.

The only thing currently I put any effort into is work. I even stopped working out.

I realize it could be depression, but I don't seem to have any other symptoms of it.

Any ideas or suggestions?

It happens. It's just a matter of getting your second wind. Change up the routine a bit (girlfriend included), but for heaven's sake pay your bills on time to keep that credit rating strong. There is nothing more depressing than being a young guy with a good career but a credit score right around your ankles.

Messages In This Thread