rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How do I break up with a female "best friend"?

How do I break up with a female "best friend"?

Smells like troll, but the advice is pretty simple: Avoid, lie and defy expectations.

I had a "friend" that I used to hook up with, didn't fuck her, but got a blow. I was in a status quo zone like you and I had a trip coming to see my family which she didn't know about. I told her that I'm going to a mall to buy a tshirt, then turned off my phone, got a buss ticket and few hours later posted a picture with my beautiful female cousin on my facebook from a town 200 miles away. I kept my phone turned off for few days and when I turned it on I was amazed by the number of messages and calls I got from her. After I got back from a trip I was rewarded by a simple "What is wrong with you?" to which I responded with a smirk. That's all shit testing she had the mental strength to do before we ended up in bed few minutes later.

Messages In This Thread