rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How do I break up with a female "best friend"?

How do I break up with a female "best friend"?

Fuck that was a long post and I have to confess I didn't read it all.

You're addicted to her, in the same way some people are addicted to cocaine or alcohol. I do think you should take one last shot at fucking her (I mean, what do you have to lose?), but you have to be prepared to make it your last shot - like putting up your house and all your possessions on one last spin of the roulette wheel.

I think you should go direct. Stop pussy-footing around and send her a text: "I'm thinking about you right now and God I want to fuck you. Come over to my place - now!" And if she does come over and fuck, once you've fucked her tell her she has one of two choices: she and you stay together forever, or she gets the fuck out of your life completely. Tell her she has just this once chance to make the choice and she will never get another one.

Chances are she'll just continue her true form and if that is the case, cut her out of your life completely. It's something that I've had to do in the past and while it's hard - you'll go through withdrawals, you'll lie in bed at tonight staring at her number if you don't delete it from your phone (if you haven't memorised it already) - but the wound needs to be itchy before it starts to heal.

Messages In This Thread