rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Anyone else get depressed when they see a stunning girl?

Anyone else get depressed when they see a stunning girl?

Im a pretty young guy and I get where your coming from. Since im not even 21 yet I walk by bars or even go in clubs and cant get a drink and that already ruins my opportunity with a girl.

But like frenchie said I think it drives me to be a better man and get to that level one day.

Likewise when it happens in the day and the circumstances arent in my favor to approach I simply tell myself theres a cuter/hotter chick out there (abundance mentality) that I might get a chance at so that eases it a bit.

As for a girl being out of my league I let go of that preconceived idea of a girl being out of my league, if I believe she is out of my league then she already is. I think it was MikeCF who said in the McQueen podcast that sometimes you just have to drop that brick that has been holding you back or dragging you down. And doing it physically sometimes does help.

As for your situation it's completely understandable and I have felt it but I feel like I am over it, its all in our mind, atleast from what I have experienced.

Messages In This Thread