rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Grass is greener? I don't know...

Grass is greener? I don't know...

I grew up in New Orleans and used to bitch about the taxes there. Then I'd bitch about the rain (every day!), the traffic, the illegals, the crime, the corruption (Edwin Edwards wants to run again). Then I came to Canada and saw REAL taxes and really bad weather, shit that makes New Orleans look like Bora Bora. Granted, we had Katrina, but nothing like the squalls up here or the nutcases who think handguns are mini-nuke launchers. Grass was definitely not greener and try getting a decent Mexican enchilada up here. No such thing, at least in Ontario. No drive thru daquiri shops either or beer at wal-mart. A case of beer is what, thirty-five dollars last time I looked.

Montreal chicks though, well New Orleans has nothing to compare to them. But you wouldn't want to live there. And there's this strange sort of political apathy among Canucks that I still don't get. Maybe they're onto something. Maybe it really doesn't matter these days who you vote for.

Messages In This Thread