rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

McQueen's 'Meltdown' Rant On Game vs. Lifestyle

McQueen's 'Meltdown' Rant On Game vs. Lifestyle

Quote: (03-19-2014 09:43 PM)Travesty444 Wrote:  

Quote: (03-19-2014 09:25 PM)eradicator Wrote:  

I don't understand why anyone would say that it has to be either/or.

If you run weak game on women, they won't like you. I agree with all of this.

I will say that if you fuck your women extremely well, they wont care about some of the shit you mess up.

I will also say that a lot of guys just starting out might benefit from working on their inner game first before they go and do 100 approaches so that they really are an interesting guy that women will want to talk to.

I respectfully disagree from personal experience and some of those I've known.

At a point in high school I hit the weights hard, went in the sun all the time to get a good tan, was on the basketball team, new clothes, drive a cool car etc.. etc.. all to build my inner game before approaching and socializing more. This was before I knew of game, but it was my master plan. Wait til I am just good enough then go.

Didn't mean shit I was too chicken shit to approach or socialize enough to get the bangs I wanted.

I know good looking, athletic guys, good grades that did the same in high school and college. Most often case they just took the first cute or many times not so cute girl that came to them.

Not to say it was bad by any means. But my time would have been way better spent approaching, socializing, becoming friends with people to get me into the right parties, joining social clubs.

The best thing anything anyone could have forced me to do back then was do a few 100 day approaches over a summer and be forced to socialize with the right people by participating in the right clubs, crowds.

I had girls eye fucking me in French class I did nothing with to my regret.

Am I the only guy that when I am out meets other guys better looking, better careers, etc... that are shit with girls and just latch onto the first good looking girl that likes them back. Or many times a less good looking girl? I can't be.

Having lived in Colorado there were guys that did TONS of interesting shit, mountain climbing, backpacking, river rafting for weeks, in great shape.

Could tell tons of great stories and very active. Guess what? Still shit with girls and only took what came to them.

We have different definitions of inner game I guess. I would consider improving yourself by reading a ton, learning to cook, travelling, all great ways to build inner game. Getting a tan and getting in shape won't hurt, but those are mostly superficial improvements.

But again, why does it have to be either/or? Can't he do all of those things and still put the effort in to talk to hotter girls?

Messages In This Thread