rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

McQueen's 'Meltdown' Rant On Game vs. Lifestyle

McQueen's 'Meltdown' Rant On Game vs. Lifestyle

McQueen,

As always, right on point.

I just read the article someone posted about "not needing game" which was a complete load of shit.

And while I also advocate things like dressing nice, exercising, money, etc it's definitely not "game." I remember thinking, when I was younger around 18 or 19, how it was that some guys who were chubby with average or below average looks getting 8/9's? It truly baffled me. And I was a guy in high school who was athlete of the year, prom king, and voted most attractive. (Never mind my HS class had 47 people) But I had zero game, and no mentors to help me.

In college....sure I got laid by some good looking girls, but not because of game. At the most, I'd say only small hints of game, because I was witty/funny and could hold conversation.

Before developing my game, I will admit I dated below my level, looks wise. I did the wrong things, like buying gifts of affection and trying to hold onto the women I dated. I would miss strong cues that some of these women were playing me.

Later in my mid 20's, I had oneitis with some girl, who at the time fucked me up pretty good. It's laughable now, but at the time I had no game and my emotions took some hit.

Besides that moment, one of the things that helped shift me into a different level of thinking, was meeting someone who mentored me in game. We were also friends.

With him, playing my natural traits to the maximum, changing my mindset, and approaching like a motherfucker I developed my game. Is it the best out there...fuck no, but since making those steps:

-Developed a harem/girls on rotation.
-Better quality/looking girls
-The girls would do anything for me-they worked in my frame
-I wasn't worried about losing women, or upsetting them. I made my path and if they didn't want to be in it, then get the fuck out.
-I got much better at SNLs and first date bangs.
-I felt more confident and sure of myself, to the point I actually liked going out alone even if visiting a new country.
-I pulled some fine Romanian strippers in Europe.
-I wouldn't feel defeated from a rejection-her loss was my attitude.

The list could probably go on. So for sure I attribute ALL of this to developing my GAME. Finding ROK and RVF has helped sharpen everything up, and I know I still have a lot of room for improvement. So for those just finding game, and getting started, I'd just like to say your best years are ahead of you. Learn from this site, find a mentor, and get out there and start approaching and developing your game.

Messages In This Thread