rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Peru: studying spanish and banging mediocre chicks

Peru: studying spanish and banging mediocre chicks

I got a 183 tourist visa. Try to have a document saying that your going to be studying or something, but if you dont have anything it shouldnt be a problem.

I would stay in Miraflores. Plenty of bars and restaurants adn cafes and a shitload of parks. There is a street called the MAlecon which is on a cliff overlooking the ocean, its a pretty amazing view.

Gym membership is expensive. I workout on the malecon where there are a bunch of exercise bars. I do pushups, pull ups, differnt ab eercises, dips, and some leg exercise. The malecon is also a great place to run and to get to the beach you just climb down some steps where a lot of people surf. I am however going to join a martial arts gym to continue practicing BJJ and boxing. The price is about $40 per month.

you should be able to find plenty of rooms for rent on adondevivir, also try doomos, and craigslist. Just stay in hostels until you find the perfect place.

hope that helps

Messages In This Thread