rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Are western countries nuts?

Are western countries nuts?

^^ Exactly. This women could of been a white Christian Syrian whom would have more in common then some rugged whabbi from Saudi Arabia, or a Sunni from Lebanon. Syria is one of the more diverse nations in the ME.

This is a ignorant rant. Refugees are a different case and can't be lumped in with traditional immigration. Your Canadian? Well your a immigrant too unless your Aboriginal. What good is it in Canada when the government hand picks professionals to come here but not let them use their skills to get work(?), while keeping loopholes open for sponsors whom help shore bottom level labour that Canadians feel to entitled to do with their government created and protected jobs stapling papers together.

Back to refugees. This makes up the bulk of single country entries. Toronto wouldn't have its large Serbian population if it wasn't for the refugee policy during the Yugoslavian conflicts. Same goes for the Poles, Viets, Congolese, etc.

if your going to criticize them then criticize yourself because as a Canadian you enjoy MORE benefits then the average immigrant. Unless your a single mother, you won't have to grunt it out like a immigrants to get by. Canadians are a protected and propped up class and it's largely fueled by immigrants hard work.

Take housing for example. Toronto public housing has a 7 year backlog. You get pushed ahead if your a women with kids, but a lot of folks who could use the cheap housing don't get it because "Canadians" mis-use the system just as munch as supposed leeching immagrints. Don't matter if your from boony Sudbury, Ontario, or 15 year resident from Chile you can get $400 rent in a decent apartment I'm downtown Toronto. Then the City gets mad when 4 people from western China share a single studio apartment for $200 each...

Canadians can be babys. In my hometown. People are whining about the drove of immigrants coming in now since the economy has picked back up. Before they were complaining about the Aboriginals, and effort that probably some other shit too. Stop worrying about them and worry about yourself. Canadians care too much about others shit. Most immigrants would twice as hard as to be able to send money back home. Instead of iPhones and Starbucks they help care for their families back home.

I don't dog immigrants because I am one myself. We all are. Each family had to grind it out. I don't hold some level of elitism over then because I know the system tries to hustle them, so they naturally hustle it back; most times out of necessity. Government uses immigration as a racket for cheap labour, sex trafficking, and accepting dirty Asian money to be laundered in Real Estate. It's all a hustle and game. I can't knock immigrants for drinking that cool aid of wanting a better life from getting drunk of Western propaganda we export to them. Countries whom want closed borders don't advertise much. The Swiss are a mystery to me because they don't actively peddle propaganda abroad to entice newcomers like the UK,EU, Canada, and USA.

The situation is way more complex then you paint it. Canadian ignorance is as much to blame. We get more from the Government tit then immigrants so we are in no place to cast judgement as such.

Messages In This Thread