rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Spring Break ’14 : Fort Lauderdale, FL Trip Report

Spring Break ’14 : Fort Lauderdale, FL Trip Report

Quote: (03-17-2014 02:32 PM)Wayout Wrote:  

Wow..I didn't realize people were still going to Ft.Lauderdale for spring break! I thought that scene died down in the 90's! FLL is not a spring break destination anymore - should have gone a lil futher to Miami beach!

Apparently in recent years it has become repopulated with college spring breakers. There's a sold mix of ages but there are 2 areas that are all college kids.

The funny thing is these 2 areas that are all college kids are on either side of the gay beach. I asked some girls why one section of the beach appeared to be strictly buff men wearing speedos and applying tanning oil on each other. She told me the locals refer to the area as 'poodle beach.'

Anyway north and south of there are hundreds of college kids playing drinking games, playing football, sporting tattoos of wings and dragons on their back, etc.

Needless to say I'm sure most other spring break destinations like Cancun, PV, Panama City, South Padre, etc. are much more populated with students…I asked for a quieter more relaxed destination and that's what I got.

Messages In This Thread