rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Things Women Try To Ban In Male-Only Spaces

Things Women Try To Ban In Male-Only Spaces

Military for sure, at least the Canadian one. I was never in but I know guys who were.

At the CFLRS (Canadian Forces Learning and Recruit School), recruits live in a tall hotel/dorm style building with several floors. Each training platoon has their own floor with each recruit having their own small cubicle to sleep in. All the female recruits of the platoon have to sleep up on the girl's floor, and they're allowed to take the elevator instead of having to climb up and down the thin metal staircase to their floor.

During a tank platoon exercise, my friend's platoon commander noticed a tank was missing off the flank. He radioed the tank and asked where it was. Turns out the tank had the only female member of the platoon in it, and she had to pee. Male tank crews piss in a bottle without getting out. Her tank had to stop and fall out of formation in order for her to go piss in the woods like a precious little lady.

Messages In This Thread