rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Ultimate Truth Of Our Age: There Are No Consequences For Women

The Ultimate Truth Of Our Age: There Are No Consequences For Women

Quote: (03-14-2014 09:26 PM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

I see what you're saying and you have lots of great points. But how old are you?

If you're ages 20-33, this might be true. But I have seen the battlefield littered with corpses of cat ladies and single moms older than 35. And I can tell you the bills due come due and the consequences come crashing down hard.

Next week, I may do a post called something like "The Incredibly True, Ultimately Tragic Tale of the Well-Meaning Single Mom." It'll be one of the most devastating stories you'll ever read. The media puts a smiley face on all of this. But this story is nothing anyone could ever get published in any book or magazine article.

Till then, I'll leave you with this bit of wisdom:

Worry not whether the women of our age will feel consequences. Instead, worry about how badly you'll feel those consequences if you get involved with the wrong ones. Because you'll be feelin' it long and hard.

I definitely think that you're right with this one. I just think that what you described is the worst case scenario of a woman who was always part of the lower income class and didn't bother to take care of herself to at least attract a man near the end.

I think in general the career women know when the end is coming and are quick to snatch the best man that's available to them. They will probably be miserable if the career women never bothered to know how to please a men, but financially she'll be well off and blame her misery on anyone but herself

Messages In This Thread