rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

ADHD does not exist...

ADHD does not exist...

Quote: (03-13-2014 09:45 PM)EisenBarde Wrote:  

Nutrition is huge, when your "breakfast" consists of a plain cream cheese bagel stuffed with hot cheetos, there's no way in hell everything is okay chemically in your body.

To add to this most people in America (and a growing trend in my country) eat dessert for breakfast. A bowl of cereal, some kind of dairy and a processed juice is what these people think as a "healthy" breakfast. We just fall for the cereal marketing with statements such as "high in fiber", "contains 12 different grains" and some other bullshit which hides the fact that basically all cereal contains absurd amounts of sugar.

And as we all know sugar fucking sucks. Personally I don't eat that stuff at home but I remember when sleeping at some friends houses and eating that shit for breakfast I felt tired the entire day and with the attention span of a fucking bumblebee. And I actually suffer from ADHD (I don't use ritalin though, I'd rather sell it or snort it heh) so I know about shitty attention spans but I gotta say that starting your day with a sugar-filled breakfast makes thing 1000% worse.

TLDR: Fuck Sugar.

Messages In This Thread