rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Online girl

Online girl

Hope this isn't a wall of text, I've tried to condense into the salient facts.

I don't know what the general attitude towards meeting girls online is here but 1) I'm new to this and 2) I'm after black/asian girls that you can't find in my city, so I've been trying my luck online (and been very successful but haven't pulled the trigger on anyone yet).

Anyway so I met a girl by chance on a forum, she's 17 (18 in a couple weeks) and I'm 22, legal in the UK of course but that's still quite a maturity gap. Anyway we talked as friends for a few months and I never really thought anything of her until she left an ex and start coming on to me strong. She is probably the most sexual girl I have ever encountered, the sex with this chick would be utterly out of this world based purely on her desire.

I was surprised when she said she felt uncomfortable meeting up with someone she met online when I talked about making this real. I clarified that we'd just meet as friends, go the cinema etc. and there'd be no expectations and my only response to that was a few hours later was "well if I start blowing you in the back of the cinema, don't blame me xxx".

So I don't really know where to go from this point. I left it a few days and sure enough she couldn't help herself and started texting, even writing on my fb for all to see.

Because of the age difference I'm cautious, I don't know whether to up the ante and be more forward, or whether to just back off and leave it. I have tried being more forward since but she still become tepid and backs off.

Any ideas?

Messages In This Thread