rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Peru: studying spanish and banging mediocre chicks

Peru: studying spanish and banging mediocre chicks

Had an interesting experience while batting 4 for 4 the last four days. So I met up with a chick that I met online a few days ago, and my new move is taking a walk in the park and drinking beers. Young couples commonly go to parks because they are free to make out and pop a boner without having to deal with the prying eyes of their parents. I think its a big mistake to take a girl to a club, at any time. A club is where you go to meet new people.

Anyways, this girl immediately started pounding beers. I should have known there was going to be a problem, but at the time I thought her drinking was a good thing. How was I supposed to know? So we talk and drink for about an hour or two in the park before I recommended some bullshit reason to go back to my house.

I warned her to be quite because it was late, and I like to avoid my roommates seeing me with so many different chicks. Especially since some of them may appear to be skanky. I successfully snuck her into my room where she was being a good girl and staying quite, but kept pounding drinks. I started to get concerned and made her drink water because I didnt want her getting out of control. I only have a bed in my room so thats where we went.

For the next 30 minutes or so we were messing around and she was resisting in the typical fashion then I would get fed up and try to sleep and she would jump on me again. Finally she took her pants off but was still being a slutty cock tease and wouldnt give me the full fuck, although I stuck it in a few times. During all of this nonsense, I secretly busted a load and wanted to sleep. She simply would not allow it. I had a decision to make. Put up with her bullshit or kick her out.

I opted to kick her out. She did not abide by my decision. I cant remember being so frustrated. Think computer problems x10. I was more pissed than I would like to admit. Finally, I got her out the door. I cant even remember how, but she would not stop pounding on my door for about the next 20 minutes at in the morning. She woke up my roommates and the neighbors. My Peruvian roommate had to go bitch at her, and I'm not sure what happened after that, but the neighbors called the managers of the building and nobody was happy.

She called me over 100 times over the course of the next 2 or 3 days. I need to be more selective. It was a horrifying experience.

Messages In This Thread