rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

State your preferences, get the boot from OKCupid

State your preferences, get the boot from OKCupid

You may get kicked off OKCupid if you state your preferences in women in no uncertain terms.

Here's what happened just last night:

I live in Bangkok but I set my OKCupid account to San Francisco, a notoriously "progressive" city.

My profile went something like this:

Quote:Quote:

**ASIAN GIRLS ONLY**

I have absolutely zero interest in white girls. I'll maybe make an exception if you're very attractive and a total sweetheart.

Please do no message me if any of the following apply to you:

--- You're career driven beyond any reasonable boundary

--- You're over 55kg

--- You think cooking for your man is passé

--- You consider yourself a "foodie"

--- You consider yourself a proud feminist

--- You use uptalk and say "like" a lot

--- You can't live without your iPhone

--- You leave the house in sweatpants and no makeup because it's "comfortable"

--- You have a septum piercing or other strange mutilations

--- You drink like a fish and talk like a sailor

Please DO message me if:

--- You enjoy and feel proud of your femininity

--- You're soft spoken

--- You enjoy being submissive to a dominant yet considerate man

--- You're a sex kitten

--- You're petite

And then I wrote a little bit about myself. I do jiu jitsu, marketing, travel, etc.

I messaged a few cute Asian chicks and actually got a few replies back that very night. But in the morning I woke up and my account was no more. No explanation, no email, nothing. I emailed OKC for an explanation but I won't hold my breath.

One possibility is that my IP address pinpointed me in Bangkok but I set my account to San Francisco, which might indicate spamming. However, since I've used OKCupid in SF before and it's not uncommon for people to pipeline before they return home for a visit, I don't think that's the likely explanation.

The likely explanation is that the creature pictured below, head of spam at OKC, saw my profile after a few ugly feminists hit the complaint button on my profile.

[Image: staff.png]

This was, of course, an experiment. I knew this would happen. But I was curious to see just how predictable the cuckoo people are. Turns out, very very predictable. Like automatons. And they react fast, jesus...overnight and my account went POOF!

Messages In This Thread