rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

American Girl Cell Phone/Text Message Hell hole

American Girl Cell Phone/Text Message Hell hole

Quote: (06-20-2011 09:39 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

I think women will start vacating the venue to catch 1 single signal bar to take them back to heavenly texting bliss. [Image: dodgy.gif]

You will see a ton of people racing outside for a signal, vs staying and socializing...that's how fucked up the situation is.

Probably. Shit is that bad nowadays. But, knowing that, I would probably initiate it, saying: "Damn, are you having a hard time getting a signal too? C'mon, let's go see if we can find one," then bounce outside, with the smokers, or into a more isolated part of the bar. Meanwhile, I'll start turning up the flame on my Tuthmosis Game Stove and get that bitch at, at least, a modest simmer. Since, I'm following my target (with the blocker in my pocket) she's never going to get that fucking signal. Eventually, you come out with: "Oh, well. Maybe it's good to be off the grid for a while...Hey, I'm in the mood for [some stupid drink]. Let's share one." Go from there.

Bam! It's crazy enough to work. [Image: tdcs.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Messages In This Thread