rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

WeChat Game Guide for Mainland China

WeChat Game Guide for Mainland China

Beijing Field Report
Beijing was a fucking bloodbath, in more ways than one. (wait for it...)
First of all, let me just say that I loved Beijing as a city, it has a nice vibe, cool food, and authentic Chinese feeling without all the dirt that comes with it.
That being said, in all that regards game, Beijing leaves more to be desired.
The talent level on the streets is ridiculously low. I've never seen a capital city with so little good looking women. You could literally walk around for a whole day and only spot a handful of bangable girls, and large part of them will be tourists. I thing that in a bit over a week I was there I only saw a single 9, and she was hanging with a gangsta looking Chinese dude rocking bottle service in a club a girl I met took me to.

Beijing is the first place in China (or Asia for that matter) that I saw fat people, and I'm not talking chubby, I'm talking flat out fat all the way to obese. Also there is an obscene amount of androgynous looking women, more so than I have ever seen anywhere in the world. All this leading me to believe something bad is starting here, and it's threatening to spread out to the rest of China.

I came to Beijing sick with a bad cold I caught from the girl in Chengdu, so I spent my first 3 days in the hotel. Even though I felt like shit, I was bored so I used this time to "Look around" in WeChat. Lucky for me, my hotel was in a very central location so I had good hits that changed constantly. The hits represented what you see on the streets, but there were a few gems in all the muck.

Now, this might sound good. I got good leads, and had plenty of time to invest talking to them. But shit didn't go as good as I thought.
It was bad, really bad. Things seem to work differently here than in other places I've been to, and my game was not up to snuff.
I was losing leads faster than I could make them. Girls would vanish, go radio silent the moment I mention meeting. I had 2 girls that where either bots or just trolling me. A girl that unfriended me the day after we agreed to meet, and last but not least a girl that was probably DTF, but was going back home from her vacation in Beijing the day after we started talking.
Also for the first time after a month in China, I was getting greetings myself, several a day, both from girls and guys.
All this lead me to believe that in Beijing WeChat "look around" acts more like Tinder does back home. For girls here it's either a mean to hook up or pass the time while stroking their ego, and you need to figure out quickly which one is it. Sadly I had no Tinder experience at that point, except for what I was reading here, so I was learning to swim from scratch, and it was all too little too late.

With all that, I did get a notch, and this is the story of how that happened:
One of the first greetings I got was from a moderately good looking chick with crazy eyes and a crazy what's up line: "Looking for a husband".
It was a novelty to get a greeting so I said why not, approved her and drilled her profile. She seemed real and fairly good looking, so except for the potentially crazy part I was curious as to what the catch is.
I was bored and at that point somewhat frustrated with how my other leads went, and also I was sure she is a working girl or some other scam, so I went full Alpha asshole text game on her.
Her reaction was surprisingly positive, even though she mentioned a boyfriend, which only made me more suspicious, so I pressed on.
It was when I said something like "Ok you convinced me, You can buy me a drink…" when she exploded on me (in a bad way), then a short exchange and radio silence.

I thought this was a goner, but I was bored so I pinged her here and there on the next couple of days. Than one day I decided to throw a meeting into the water out of nowhere and see what happens, surprisingly she was down with it. (Note, this one was actually done in a very similar fashion to Roosh text game, with emphasis on timing and assuming the sale).
I told her to meet me at X station at 21:30 (that station being 5 minutes walk from my hotel). I was 90% sure she is just messing with me because I was an asshole and will flake, so I was just in my hotel room doing my stuff. She kept trying to change location and make it closer to her, but I stood my ground (mostly because I didn't want to leave my hotel just to be flaked). 22:30 she texted me she was at the station, and fuck me she actually was there.

26yo, looked her age but better than the pics, about a 7-7.5, with good style and natural Chinese hair.
She actually commented right when meeting me that I am "good at texting", got a good laugh in my heart for that one.
I went heavy kino right from the start and took her to a close bar for evaluation. This girl was fully aware what is on the menu for the night, so less than an hour later and two glasses of diluted vodka and we were already in my hotel room.
I bashed through LMR. It was the last day of her period, but like a good pirate I sailed through the red sea.
We fucked like it's the end of times and then some, and after we finished she asked me "what is your name again?". At that point I knew she gamed me as much as I gamed her, and was basically looking for the perfect crime – fucking a tourist behind her alleged boyfriend's back (and by the ring - fiance) . Considering I never met the guy and had plausible deniability that he might not even exist, I was happy to help.
The next day I woke up to a text from her asking my plans for the day. So I took her sightseeing with me and later that day we went back to my hotel for a 4 hour fuckathon, followed by a hamburger dinner. 'twas a good day.
This followed for the rest of my days in Beijing - sightseeing, fucking, eating. In changing orders.

The last night was probably one of the most sobering red pill moments in my life.
After a second round in the sack the girl gets a phone call. And here she was, naked in my bed, still laying in the wet spot, telling her boyfriend that only wanted her to buy eggs, that he should buy buy them because she is meeting friends. This also followed by her texting him while I was inside her for the 3rd time that day.
And all she kept saying in her last hour with me was "Baby I don't want you to leave" [Image: dodgy.gif]

Messages In This Thread