rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Importance of physique?

Importance of physique?

Well you guys are mentioning the basketball figure a lot, I'm not American but I think that probably corresponds more or less the the footballer figure here in Europe, and that's what I'm talking about really. I do not want to look like a bodybuilder, I know more girls that hate that look than like it, but I'm pretty sure, deep down, all girls would pick athletic over skinny. It will improve my confidence and if you saw my frame I think you'd agree, but it's going to take some work because I am naturally slim.

It's hard though, I work long hours all the time.

In terms of my ex, she brushes up to an 8, maybe even 9. She can have near enough anyone she wants and since I left her and fucked up her self esteem that's exactly what she has been doing, and I've been sitting on my ass moping for 6 months so things have got to change. That said I don't party (not in this town anyway) and I don't have any interest in caucasian girls (this town is 99% white) so I am confined online right now, I have about 7 or 8 girls ready to pull the trigger on for a meet (all attractive, smart and DTF) but these confidence issues are holding me back.

Messages In This Thread