rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A Letter From Ray Jasper, Who Is About to Be Executed

A Letter From Ray Jasper, Who Is About to Be Executed

I read it all. He says that he was convicted as an accomplice in a crime where someone else killed the person, whereas he didn't do anything, and points out all the possible ways judgement can go wrong. He also writes a lot about people actually being sentenced for other felonies, not murders themselves, as well as on the prison-industrial complex and its utter disconnect with fixing people through prison instead of milking them for money.

Even if his account of his own deeds is not true (and it does seem to not be true, even though I am doing my best to stick to the in doubt, judge in favor of the accused principle), I have to admit that he does make a lot of good points.

Still, I can't say that I pity him at all. As Menace quotes below, he remorselessly killed a man in cold blood over a soundboard. It's very hard to feel any sympathy for that kind of person.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Messages In This Thread