rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Standard Data Sheet - Asuncion - Paraguay

Standard Data Sheet - Asuncion - Paraguay

Quote: (06-04-2012 04:40 AM)Spike Wrote:  

Quote: (06-03-2012 05:32 PM)rivelino Wrote:  

excellent post neil.

"90% of girls here are Mestizo which means mixed Spanish/local culture. That means a nice lightbrown skin and great hair."

so most girls are hispanic looking, not european looking?

Yes, in general on he streets the people are Hispanic looking but there's lot of white looking girls in the clubs. Mostly German decedents.

Totally agree...
In the upscale clubs, I think you would find very much non-mestizo women. Brunettes, natural blondes, black hair with very white skin etc etc.
Bottom line…. muy lindissima.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-6873.html

I'll post more about my personal experience over 5 days, but the data sheet is so right. I would say start with Kilkenny on Thursday and go from there. I would definitely add Faces to that list.
http://www.faces.com.py/2011/

Would highly recommend Asuncion. Very hot girls, especially upscale clubs. There is a clear and visible class divide there.
Girls/Guys are in groups, but once a gazelle breaks off its fair game and are very friendly.
Probably because guys there don't straight up hit on girls like that. Met girls every night but Sunday. Sunday sucks there, basically get outta dodge by then.

Every night met a different girl. First night a shortie with cute black hair, pale white skin. Hung out with her friends afterwards, they dropped me back to my hotel. We made out but she took me a little away from her friends at the club to grind and make out.

Second night was a thin blonde… not exactly my type, Like some meat on her bones, but got her to come to my hotel for a sleepover. She brought her friend. Had These chicks here definitely do not get plastered liked the US. No sexo… Oh and the hotel I was staying at could care less. I actually went out with the front desk guy and his GF the following day.

The 3rd night, met a gorgeous dentista, with Castano hair, light skin and of course beautiful teeth. This chick literally walked right up to me. She of course wanted me at the very least to say the initial hola, which I obliged. Same thing, she moved us away from her friends to back of the club where we were grinding and making out… I guess these girls want privacy and not want for their friends to see their tongue in some guys mouth. I'm okay with that… She rolled home with me that day. But no sex.
Next day was Sunday. It sucks there, I think Sunday is the day to take your flight outta Paraguay.
Anyways FB messaged (all 3 of these chicks are on my FB, unfortunately had lost my phone so was my only way) the last girl and she said she was at her moms. I think Sunday is major family day for everyone there. But she tells me she would be free for dinner. They have great places to eat there. I would highly recommend Bolsi.
http://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Re...ncion.html
And the rest is history. We spent most of that night together, she had a late day in the morning. I left Monday.
And will definitely be back.

I would start with the Irish Pub Kilkenny thursday, Paseo Carmelitas Thurs/Fri and Faces Sat night.
Oh and remember, leave on Sunday. It is dead there.

Positives: Hotels cheap <100$ for 3-4 star places, Food is cheap, People are friendly (who are we kidding, I mean chicas), V. hot chicks, really diverse, its got whatever your looking for (next trip will post pics)
Negatives: Cabs suck (try to rip you off), Espanol is a must (if you don't know, don't bother to go) No one speaks a drop of english, really hard to get to unless you live in MIA. But from NYC they have a pretty good connection through MIA via AA.
Will try to compile a data sheet now or after the next time I get back there.

Asuncion. Highly recommend….!

Messages In This Thread