rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Berlin, Germany

Berlin, Germany

Yea Im teaching english plus living off saving..closer to Madgeburg..but trains are so easy i got everywhere.
I was just in Wittenberg for luthers wedding festival. (pretty much a weeken long out door party with people dressed up medieval listening to jazz. plus a giant parade.
I made out with a good number of chick dressed medieval but i couldnt ever get a fuck close. I wasnt dress the part enough.
Ive notice alot...both good looking guys and complete assfaces have hot girls..but seem like they are just the girls backpack..to hold her stuff while she dances.
i saw alot of girls leading the guy..instead of the other way around..poor guys.

__
Another thing I think works well is to touch early..especially if you are behind them..put my hand on her shoulder. or go for a hug instead of shaking hands like so many germans do

I am the cock carousel

Messages In This Thread